CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Senior Pictures

Kindergarten Class of 1999
I can't believe we are graduating.
I just got home from my senior pictures and i am still shaking!! I didn't realize that they take more pictures than just the yearbook picture, oops! but just thinking back through all my years in Highschool and Junior High and even back to Elementary school, i can't believe it's almost over. At the end of my pictures they had me put on a Mesa High cap and gown. My friend Lisa was there and i almost cried. It finally hit me that im a senior. In one short year i'll be graduated. I'm going to be going to college, and moving out and getting married. I'm going to be an adult. I still walk around in footy pajamas and color and talk like a wittle kid! ha ha how am i supposed to make all the decisions and act like a grown up!? Little kids always say "when i grow up i want to..." well now i AM grown up and i have to decide what i actually want to do with my life. Someimes i wish i could just be a wittle kid again....

0 comments:

Post a Comment